Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Week Appointment

I can't believe two weeks has already gone by... Connor is growing and changing every single day and we are enjoying every minute of it. It seems like he has milestones every minute... holding his head up, becoming more alert, recognizing the sounds of our voices, and so many more. We went to his two week appointment on Monday, September 20th (my original due date). Here are the updates...

Weight 7lbs 4oz
Height 21in
Eating 3oz every 3 hours

I love Motherhood and spending time with my little guy. We have been so lucky to watch our little man come into this world and we are looking forward to watching more milestones and making more memories. I love our little family and I feel so blessed to be loved by such amazing boys.

1 comment:

  1. Connor is so cute! Aren't you glad you didn't go another 2 weeks pregnant! What ever you did to have that baby come early... I need to know for when I have kiddo's.

    ReplyDelete