Monday, September 13, 2010

One week old and another Birthday


Snuggling up with Dad after his first bath... Ryan was a little nervous about Connor getting cold so I wasn't able to get a lot of pics of this milestone, but I definitely have the favs.


At the hospital, they told us that Connor's jaundice level was a 10 and we would have to come back and have him tested. On Friday, after getting his results back the his pediatrician called us and told us his level had increased to 15.8 and he would have to come back Saturday morning. The level didn't change from 15.8 after his second test so they decided to bring out a UV bed to our house. On Monday, after the last blood test he had, Dr. Roberts said that he didn't need the UV lights. 



Ryan and I just hangin out with our little man... We love it when he holds on tight to our fingers. He is such a big boy and growing sooo fast!... I just wish I could stop time.


On Monday, September 13th, I turned 27!... Ryan gave me the most amazing gift in the whole world. Our little angel Connor is PERFECT in every way. Ryan took me to lunch that afternoon and then took me shopping to get some fun things, while Grandma York watched our lil guy at home. Then our friends Jill and Jodie stopped by with a delicious dinner for us. It was the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That is an awesome present! Connor is the most adorable little boy! I am so happy for you two, you'll be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute. Seriously, some babies come out weird looking but he is so cute and perfect in the hospital pictures and here too. He has such cute features. Way to go, G! So happy you're a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great birthday! Connor is seriously the most beautiful baby I have ever seen Geneve!I can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is such a cute baby!! I'm so happy for you! :) And I'm glad to see you're using the blanket!

    ReplyDelete