Sunday, September 26, 2010

Motherhood

Motherhood is the most amazing experience... I love watching Connor grow, learn, and become a little man. It seems like every single day he is changing and I love it! I can't believe he weighs over 7 lbs 4 oz. And he has about 15 different facial expressions. It's fun to show our family and friends when they come over because it's pretty entertaining :) I look forward to teaching him new things, reading fun books, and taking him on fun adventures. Connor is such a blessing and he has already brought so much joy to our lives and I couldn't be more thankful. Thanks for coming into our lives my sweet boy....We love you.

1 comment:

  1. He is a beautiful baby boy! We're so happy to hear you guys are enjoying your first month as new parents. I hope to meet him sometime in the near future. Love ya'll!

    Yjas and Michael

    ReplyDelete