Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010


  On Christmas Eve we went over to Paul and CarolAnn's house to have delicious dinner, read stories, sing songs, see Santa, and spend time with the family. It was nice because Lisa's 
plane landed during the day, so she was able to join the festivities. And my Mom also joined
us that evening... We always get so spoiled every year. We are very blessed to have 
such wonderful families....

On Christmas Day, I picked up my Mom at her house and brought her back to our house. Marvin and Janine were there, working on our yummy breakfast (Omelets and Scones) when we got back. 
After filling our tummies with scones and honey, we gathered around the tree to open gifts... Ryan, Connor, and myself must have been good this year. We were spoiled once again... I always am filled with gratitude on this day. We are so fortunate to have so many amazing people in our lives.
This year we were blessed with a beautiful little boy and he is definitely the object of our affection.
Connor we are so thankful that you are all ours... We love you sweet boy.

 This year, Lisa brought her boyfriend Issac, who flew into Salt Lake on Christmas Day. We had the pleasure of eating a delicious meal prepared by Isaac and Lisa. We had fish and pork 
tacos with cabbage, rice, and yummy black beans. Isaac is a chef back in AZ and we were
pretty lucky to have him cook for us...It was quite the treat.

 Having a large family is such a blessing...We are so lucky to have these amazing people in our lives
I was on the phone with my aunt Lyn the other day and I was expressing
how great it is to be surrounded by family. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!... they mean THE WORLD to me and I thank God every day for these people in my life.

 The Suggs came into town from California after Chritmas, to celebrate the holiday and also Glo's Birthday. Mia, Miley, and Levi have grown up sooo much!!! And it was pretty 
apparant when we got a pic of all the kiddos on the couch... Time flys!!! We had such a blast
playing hand & foot into the wee hours of the night. I always look forward to those games
every year... Love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment