Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 Months and Counting...


It is hard to believe that Connor turned 4 MONTHS OLD on January 6th!
My sweet little boy is growing up so fast! We went to his 4 month Wellness Checkup this past Tuesday!

His doctor said that he was....

44th Percentile for his weight

65th Percentile for his length 

75th Percentile for his head circumference
(A BIG brain just like his Dad)

Weight 14lbs and 11oz

The doc also told me that we could start giving him SOLID foods! NO!... I was a little 
sad at first :( No more bottles. I know that you want them to be happy 
and healthy, but I still want him to be small. Before you know it, he will be walking!... It's all happening 
too fast! Can someone make it stop?!

At 4 months 
I am smiling at Mom and Dad all the time
I am beginning to pass a toy from one hand to the other
I can't keep my hands out of my mouth
I started eating cereal
I sleep through the night
I love being read too
I love my soft toy Moo and snuggling him close
I have found my toes 
I still love looking at lights and mirrors
I love splashing in my whale tub
I can't stop giggling with Dad
I enjoy sitting up


And here we have the stare down.... This is one of many facial expressions that our little guy has. Everyday, Connor comes up with another one...Bath time. We can't help but to giggle when we look at those big green eyes and the never ending rolls. How many rolls do you see? 


 Connor LOVES his Dad!!! Every time Connor finds his dad in the room, his eyes light up
and a BIG smile appears across his chubby little face... I love capturing these moments! My mom always
told us "you're growing up too fast." And now I understand... We have enjoyed watching Connor
learn new things, grow, and play with US any chance we get. We love you sweet boy :)


We melt when he looks up at us with those BIG GREEN eyes...


Ryan and I have really enjoyed our little guy... He is such a blessing and we thank God 
that he is all OURS. We have learned that being parents can 
be a challenge, but every day we come closer and work as a team. The love that 
we have for Connor and the love that we share as a couple 
is such a BLESSING! I am so fortunate. 


We LOVE you Connor!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! How long before you think you will have another one? John and I only made it until Izabella was a year before we tried. Now I have my hands full but it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete