Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some R&R



                We had such a relaxing time up at the cabin...Ryan, Connor, and I drove up Friday night so we could wake up bright and early Saturday morning. The weather was so perfect all weekend! All we needed was our hoodies and if we got chilly we would just cuddle up next to the fire.



     We got plenty of naps in over the weekend. When we weren't outside soaking up the sun and enjoying the quiet we would take quick cat naps in the chair next to the fire... I loved it. Spending quality time with my sweet husband and my precious Connor. Life doesn't get any better.....



                            I just love our little family. We just enjoy all the little moments that we share together and look forward to the memories that we will make in the future... I am so grateful for all of life's blessings the man upstairs has givin me. Thank you :)


1 comment: