Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm in!

I was reading Jana's blog (my old college roommate), and I read a post about making your own gifts for Christmas, so I decided to give it a shot! I can't make any promises about how they will turn out though.

You should check it out....

Here are the details


challenge objectives
1. To get you making your own gifts this holiday season
2. To encourage you to save money
3. To get it all done early


challenge dates
November 1, 2010 - December 18, 2010

Then when your projects are complete, go to the challenge page here and share what you have done, so we can all give each other even more ideas! I'm doing it! ...which means so can you. Your budget will love it. Your loved ones will love it.

1 comment:

  1. i'm in!!! love it. from here on out, i will only do homemade halloween, why not christmas too!?

    and i love your "prize winning pumpkin" family halloween costumes :).

    and i love that picture of lyn and connor.

    ReplyDelete