Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day


{ LOVE }


I have never imagined how much my life would change after Connor came into this world. I'm truly blessed and fortunate to be Connor's Mom.... Although Mother's Day was earlier this month, I have recently been able to sit down and document some recent adventures. Although Connor's vocabulary has increased over the past couple of months, I have been waiting patiently for these very simple words "Love you Mama." And my wish came true this past weekend...We were getting our munchkin ready for bed and he said it! It melted my heart and filled my eyes with tears of joy. It's amazing how those small moments mean... Priceless.

I never wanted to pull the car over and see the horses,
I never would say "Big Truck" a million times a day,
I never was willing to give someone my last bite,
I never thought that I could watch Yo Gabba Gabba 50 times a day,
I never had the power to heal a wound with a kiss,
....until you.

Thank you for teaching me what life is all about.
Love you Connor



No comments:

Post a Comment