Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

 {June 19,2011}

This year for Father's Day Ryan was surprised with a Scrapbook that I made. I wanted Ryan to know how much Connor and I mean to him...He is such an amazing father. Everyday Ryan rushes in to see his little guy in the mornings, wrestles with him, changes messy diapers, and reads bedtime stories in the evenings. Connor loves his da da so much and always lights up when he walks into the room. We are both so fortunate and blessed to have Ryan in our lives. 

In the morning, we took Dan to breakfast at CJ's. It was nice to catch up and spend time with him...Then later that day, we went over to Ry's parents house to surprise them with gifts. We gave Marv a photo album with pics from Arizona. And Ryan got some keen water shoes from his parents. And later in the afternoon, we went over to Paul and Carol Ann's for a BBQ. After our visit with them, we went over to Ry's grandparents house. There are so many wonderful fathers in my family and I am so lucky to have them in my life. It was such a great day spent with some pretty amazing dads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment