Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bedtime Story


Ryan and I have always agreed that sticking to a schedule makes one happy baby. So every night before Connor fades  away to dreamland, we read him a story. He understands what we are doing and always listens so intently. And sometimes he even looks up to watch as we read... 
This is probably one of the best parts of my day. I just love cuddling with
my little Munchkin. Ryan and I are also pretty good about rotating the parental responsibilities, even when it comes to story time. And so every other night, we get to 
treasure this special time with our sweet boy. These are the little things that I love about our Life....

2 comments:

  1. This is one thing I'm so excited about! That looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a sweetie! What blessings these little babes are!

    ReplyDelete