Monday, February 14, 2011

Showin some Love....



This year for Valentines Day Ryan, Connor, and I decided to stay home and spend
some quality time together. We started this tradition a few years
ago and I think we will stick to it... Just the thought of waiting for 2 hours to
eat dinner at the Olive Garden is not my idea of a 
romantic evening (no offense to those that dine out). We had grilled salmon with 
asparagus and it was delicious (thanks to Ryan). 

The best part was that I decorated the house and only spent $6!!! Yep, I was pretty impressed with 
myself... I got two balloons, two heart shaped red glasses, some red shiny stuff, 
red rose petals, and two cards. Besides the flowers, which Ry surprised me with the 
day before, I found the rest of the stuff around my house. I have 
learned that it's not how much it cost, but the thought that counts... 

Happy Heart Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the dollar store! That's where I got all of my V-day decorations! Looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete