Sunday, October 24, 2010

A little bit of Lyn


Lyn came to visit us and stayed for over three weeks to help with Connor :) We had such a good time...We went to Gardner Village, she helped us with our garage sale, watched a movie with Ry's sisters, aunts, and Grandma Linda, we spent some time at the park, and she stayed with Connor and me while Ryan was elk hunting. It seems like every time Lyn comes to Utah we try to convince her to move here. She is such a fun person and we always enjoy her company. I know that the three of us would fly to Dallas in a heart beat to help Lyn move up here. I  think in a few years, our wish will come true :) At least I hope it does. I know that Connor and Avery would love spending more time with their Great Aunt Lyn. 

We love you lots Lynnie Pooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment