Wednesday, July 14, 2010

30 weeks

I only have 10 weeks left and it's really starting to kick in for Ryan and I... our little man will be joining us very soon. I am definitely in the NESTING stage. There are some days that I wanna pull all of our junk out of every single closet, go buy 15 boxes of diapers, or I just want his nursery DONE... Ryan just reassures me that we still have time :) We are both counting down the days till we can snuggle our little man. I just wanted to update you with how the pregnancy is going... besides just the NESTING stage...

Our little peanut weighs 3 lbs
He is about 15.7 inches long
A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him
His eyesight is continues to develop
He kicks me all the time
Loves fruit juice and chocolate
Milestone: Today he jumped when he heard Zoie bark

I am having a hard time sleeping still
My feet always hurt after an 8hr work day
I was ECSTATIC when I got his bedding
I have really WEIRD dreams
My stomach is getting bigger every day
I don't have ANY stretch marks... YET
I only have two more camping trips in me....

1 comment:

  1. K, I know you wrote this 4 weeks ago, but it just makes me so excited for you! You're almost there! I hope work isn't draining you too much. I've been thinking about you and hoping everything's going well during your last few weeks waiting for the little guy! :-)

    ReplyDelete