Thursday, April 22, 2010

VERY ANXIOUS

Ok it's KILLING Ry and I not knowing what the gender is of our sweet little peanut is. There are a total of 8 pregos, including myself that our going through all of this together. And four of them already know what they are having. It's down to 3 boys and 1 girl. To make matters worse some of these pregos are due after me! No offense to the prego friends and co-workers.... I am excited for you, but also very very jealous.

 Do you feel sorry for me yet? Well you should! Every night I search the web for names, bedding, clothes, cribs, blankets for both genders. Last night Ryan and I found ourselves just laying in bed wondering what he/she will look like. I'm so ready to walk into Home Depot and go pick out paint for the nursery! May 4th has never looked so far away.

2 comments:

  1. I do feel sorry for you! :) I can't wait for exciting things either... for example in movies, if Dane has seen it already I'm always asking him how it ends! I can't imagine how it's going to be when I'm having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sorry for you too! That's why we always pay extra money to find out early... too hard to wait. Can't wait to hear the big news in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete