Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its true

I'm PREGNANT!!! 12 weeks and counting....We went to our first ultra sound this past Tuesday and we were filled with so many emotions. When our little one appeared on the screen, tears of joy filled my eyes. It was so AMAZING! And the best part was watching her/him dance all over the place... shakin there little arms and legs! My instant response "Ryan the baby loves to dance just like me." It was so much fun and I can't wait to find out what this little munchkin is!!! I'll keep you all posted :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. That is going to be one CUTE baby. And if it's already dancing it's gonna have some awesome rhythm... just like it's mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo! my inbox was filled with all kinds of good news this morning :). crazy how seeing the baby on the screen, moving around makes that little life so real. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So excited for you (and our babies can be besties since they are the EXACT same age!!!) You will be an amazing mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G that's awesome! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!! I am SO excited for you!! That's such awesome news. Everyone's got the baby buzz it looks like. :) That's so funny the little one was moving and grooving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete