Friday, January 8, 2010

Good times


This year we decided to go to the cabin for New Year's... Murray and Sandra actually passed on the tradition this year. It was so nice to just get away from the city. The pine trees and quiet were pretty relaxing. I have to admit though, I did enjoy the sleding. After flying down the hill and crashing into a bush, I would quickly jump up and go back for more. We spent a lot of time outside and I was fortunate to get some nice warm boots before our weekend adventure (thanks Ry for letting me splurge). Saturday night we (Melanie and myself) made a gingerbread house with Maici. I have been begging Ry since December 1st to decorate one so I was pretty pleased with Mel's surprise :) This New Year's weekend was definitely in my top three....

 We are so excited for 2010 let more good times begin

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are adorable. especially the first one! i am soooo jealous of your cabin adventures.

    ReplyDelete