Thursday, December 17, 2009

2010 Resolutions

I have to laugh at myself because it seems like I make the same resolutions every year... Hopefully 2010 is different and by the end of next year I will accomplish more than one thing....

1. Eat Healthier


2. Take a photography class

3. Hit my goals every month at work

4. Volunteer more

5. READ 4 books

6. Get Bachelor degree in Graphic Arts 


7. Pray more

8. Start my own business


9. Pay off my car

10. Travel as far as our pennies will take us

11. Finish a scrapbook

12. Take a cooking class

13. Become a better wife

14. Loose 15 pounds by February 15th

15. Do 1 load of laundry every other day



2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You can do it! I didn't know you were in school that is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chicky! i'm just now gettting around to checking out your new blog- soooo cute! that pic of ry down below is addorable. i am putting a list of books together, they will definitly get you through #5. i'll try to bring a few with me next week!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete